Qiuzziz is a quiz app that aims to make it easier for you to learn about something new. The goal is simple: give people a way to test their knowledge against others, and incentivise them to share their results as well. We believe this can help accelerate learning in both private and public settings.
What is Qiuzziz?
Qiuzziz is a new way to learn. It’s a platform where you can create quizzes and share them with your friends. You can also share your quiz with the world.
Qiuzziz has been created by two young men from Paris, who wanted to create something different from what we have today on the internet: a community where everyone could be part of it and contribute their ideas, but also enjoy sharing knowledge with one another.
What is Qiuzziz’s mission?
With Qiuzziz, you can create quizzes for all sorts of things. You can create a quiz about the best time to go hiking or the most efficient way to cook dinner. You can even create one that tests your knowledge of obscure sports teams from around the world!
Qiuzziz is not just another social media platform; it’s an entire ecosystem where people come together and share their passion for certain topics. It’s a place where people really want to be involved with each other—and that’s why we’ve made it so easy for anyone who wants to share their knowledge and expertise with others.
How did Qiuzziz come to being
Qiuzziz was formed in 2017. The founders were passionate about quizzes and wanted to create a platform for creating and sharing them. They also wanted their users to have fun while they did it!
The company is based in London, UK and has a team of six. They create quizzes that are fun and easy to use, with no coding experience required.
Who is the CEO?
The CEO of Qiuzziz is Lukasz, who is from Poland. He has a degree in business administration and has been working in the tech industry for many years.
In fact, Lukasz has been working in the industry since his teens, when he began building websites for small businesses. He was also involved in many projects that helped grow the Polish economy and helped individual companies expand their reach.
Who are the other stakeholders?
The other stakeholders are the following:
- The founder and CEO, who are responsible for making sure that Qiuzziz is being developed in a way that benefits its users.
- The board of directors, who make decisions about where to take the business and how much money they should invest in it.
- Investors (people who own shares in the company), who help fund the development process by providing financial backing.
A new way to quiz yourself about something
You can create your own quizzes, share them with friends and earn money from them.
Quizziz is a new way to quiz yourself about something. You can create your own quizzes and they will show up in the SQFQ (Smarter Quizzing Framework) app that is available on iOS and Android devices, as well as web browsers like Chrome & Firefox.
You’ll be able to use Quizziz on all these platforms when it launches: iPhone/iPad; Android Phones; Windows 10 PCs; Mac OS X computers running OS X Lion or later software versions (10.9); Chromebooks running OS ChromeOS version 34 stable build 35 beta 6
How to become a shareholder?
- You can buy shares using the app.
- You can buy shares using your credit card.
- You can buy shares using PayPal.
- You can also use your bank account or phone bill as a way to deposit money into your account through Qiuzziz, which allows users to effectively pay for their investments via mobile payments technology like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
How do you create quizzes on Qiuzziz?
To create a quiz on Qiuzziz, you need to use the mobile app or the web app. The mobile app is available for iOS devices, Android devices and Windows 10 laptops. It’s easy to use, but it has fewer features compared to its desktop counterpart.
If you have an account on Qiuzziz (registered users only), then creating quizzes will be easier than if you don’t have one yet – all you have to do is log in and go through the steps below:
- Open up your phone browser (either Chrome or Safari)
- Go into settings by clicking on “Settings” in top right corner
- Click “Create new quiz” 4) Choose whether this is going to be public or private 5) If it’s public then enter any name that will appear when other people look at this page (this can be anything like “My Quizzes”). If it’s private then make sure nobody else can see what questions are there before submitting them so no one else sees any content!
Who can create quizzes on Qiuzziz?
Anyone who has an account on Qiuzziz can create quizzes. You can also share your quizzes with friends, earn money from the people who take them and even turn them into a business by selling your quiz-making skills.
To get started as a creator on Qiuzziz, all you need to do is sign up for an account using your Google or Facebook credentials (or any other social media platform). Once you’ve done that, create one of your own quizzes by clicking “Create” in the top right corner of the screen. It will open up a window where you can select which type of content you want to publish: video or image gallery questions, text-based ones like charades or word searches (think “What is this?”), etcetera…
What happens when you share your quiz with your friends?
When you share your quiz with your friends, their friends can play it too. They can also like it and comment on it. You can even share the link to the quiz on Facebook or Twitter, so everyone can see how much fun you’re having at Qiuzziz!
If there’s one thing we learned from our research into this app-based game, it’s that we all love being able to compete with each other by sharing quizzes and seeing how much smarter than us our friends are.#ENDWRITE
How does Qiuzziz make money from my quizzes?
You’re probably wondering how Qiuzziz makes money from your quizzes. Here are the main ways:
- Quizzes created by users will earn money when they’re shared on social media or posted to websites. This is called “Earnings Per Click.”
- Quizzes created by advertisers will earn money when they’re displayed within the app, but not necessarily through Earnings Per Click. For example, if you create a quiz that asks users to choose between two products and get paid based on their choice (like Birchbox), then this type of campaign would not be considered Earnings Per Click because no one can click on it without being redirected first through another page within Qiuzziz’s platform (i.e., from where viewers would see the question). Instead we refer to this type of campaign as “Promoted Content.”
You can get all your questions about Quizziz answered here.
You can get all your questions about Quizziz answered here. Find out more about Qiuzziz here, and find out more about Quizziz here.
You can find out more about Quizziz here, and find out more about Quizziz here.
Qiuzziz is a platform for creating quizzes. It’s not a game or an app, but rather a way to make “quiz” part of your everyday life. By creating quizzes on Qiuzziz and sharing them with your friends, you can get all your questions about Quizziz answered here.
Read here more about this website.